Even home users can benefit from computer networks. Elizabeth International can network your home and office so you can share information and services seamlessly.
Home and Office Networks
- Configure File Servers or Peer-to-Peer networks for file sharing at home and/or office
- High Speed Network Connectivity using ISDN and T1 lines
- Novell Netware Migration to Windows NT Environment
- Network File Server Hardware upgrades to increase hard disk storage and memory
- Configure Microsoft Exchange server for Email
- Setup Remote Computing or Virtual Private Networks (VPN) for off-site workers
- Wireless networks & VPN
with handheld devices
- Create automated network backups of important data via tape or other storage
- Oversee and Plan Cabling and Installation
- Troubleshoot hardware/software problems
- Capital Project Planning and Implementation
(includes government procurement process)
Disaster recovery planning is essential but often overlooked by overworked MIS employees. Contact us about this service, and let us know what configuration you require.
- Link internal Email Systems on Exchange Server and other Email Gateways.
- Develop Encryption Systems for secure Email communication between New York Offices and abroad
Installation and Emergency Service
Network installation services include File Server installation for Novell,
Windows NT Server, wiring, routers, communication devices, workstations and
setting up your data backup system. We also can perform data migration at off
hours to minimize disruption to your business.
Elizabeth provides network tech support onsite or via telephone.